- DEADLINE TO VOTE: August 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Jap Time
- VOTE BY Telephone: North The us – (855) 935-2562 or Intercontinental – 1-(207) 607-7123
- VOTE Online: www.proxyvote.com
PHOENIX, July 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Nikola Company (Nasdaq: NKLA), a global chief in zero-emissions transportation and energy infrastructure methods, encourages ALL stockholders to VOTE NOW for Proposal 2.
Many thanks to the frustrating help and commitment of Nikola stockholders, the Enterprise carries on to get even nearer to securing the votes essential to approve Proposal 2.
The vote of just about every stockholder is vital, no matter of how several shares they may possibly possess! The approval of Proposal 2 would allow Nikola to boost the authorized amount of shares of common stock from 600 million to 800 million. This important proposal would give Nikola more adaptability to help the future expansion and progress of its small business.
As a result, Nikola strongly urges ALL stockholders who have not nonetheless voted to VOTE FOR Proposal 2 NOW! Stockholders should VOTE by 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, on August 1, 2022, to guarantee their vote is counted.
VOTE NOW to Assist NIKOLA:
- BY Mobile phone: Please call Alliance Advisors, Nikola’s proxy solicitor, toll-totally free, at (855) 935-2562. Intercontinental voters can connect with 1-(207) 607-7123. You can also make contact with Alliance Advisors if you have any concerns about voting.
- Retail investors, like particular person stockholders who bought shares by app-primarily based brokers, should call the appropriate amount above.
- BY World-wide-web: Vote at www.proxyvote.com applying your control number by following the guidance shared by your broker, lender or other nominee.
- If you are a Robinhood holder, you can vote your shares at www.proxypush.com and stick to the guidelines you have gained.
Every stockholder has a one of a kind manage selection assigned for voting functions – this data can only be offered by a stockholder’s broker or lender thanks to safety uses. In addition, stockholders might be contacted specifically by Alliance Advisors about voting their shares and really should also verify their spam filters for information and facts about voting.
Stockholders as of the shut of small business on April 4, 2022 ought to vote their shares even if they no longer hold them. The digital 2022 Yearly Conference of Stockholders will be held at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on August 2, 2022 at https://virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NKLA2022 through reside audio webcast.
About Nikola Corporation
Nikola Corporation is globally transforming the transportation business. As a designer and manufacturer of zero-emission battery-electric and hydrogen-electric autos, electrical car drivetrains, car parts, electricity storage systems, and hydrogen station infrastructure, Nikola is pushed to revolutionize the economic and environmental impact of commerce as we know it today. Launched in 2015, Nikola Corporation is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. For extra facts, take a look at www.nikolamotor.com or Twitter @nikolamotor.
Source Nikola Corporation